Friday, January 10, 2014

It all began with a carrot and apple cake

The thing I love most about food is conversation! I only enjoying cooking if it involves talking while I cook or knowing that as I put these flavours in my mouth I will be sharing the experience with people.

I remember cooking my first cake. I was about 13 years old. I remember listening to an opera aria while following the instruction of mixing eggs, sugar, milk, flour and lemon. My head was filled with images of ladies drinking tea, talking about how much they loved, how they just loved everything.

This year (2014) I've decided to rediscover my innocent love for creating memorable experiences while cooking with my thermomix in hand (a most generous baby shower gift from my Italian Grandmother).
I'm challenging myself to cook a new thermomix recipe every week and share it here.

It all began with a carrot and apple cake recipe I found in "Devil of a Cookbook" (a christmas present). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...