Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lime Cheese Cake Wednesday!

It's Raw, it's Lime and it's not a Cheese Cake.
Since I've been hash tagging thermomix on my instagram (teaunderatree) I've been introduced to the thermomix community. Jo Whitton is so inspiring with her clever healthy recipes and love of North Queensland. Take a look at her blog Quirky Cooking for the recipe.

This cake is not only beautiful to look at, it's so fresh and delicious. It has the perfect amount of sweetness to satisfy all my sweet tooth cravings. This Wednesday night I held an essential oil finger tip facial party. This raw cake was a perfect conclusion to our clean eating menu as we talked about healthy living and shared ideas on how to live life chemical free. I'm looking forward to the next one. I have so many ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...